The Positive Advantage
Developing Positive People, Leaders, and Teams!
Positivity is a skill that we can develop and it is essential to enhance your life, work and team. The latest research demonstrates that positive individuals, leaders, organizations, and teams consistently outperform their competition, while organizational and individual negativity serve as one of the greatest threats to success. Now with Jon Gordon's Positive University you'll be able to fuel up with the power of positive energy, overcome negativity and take the positive road to success.
Join Jon Gordon's Positive University and become a more positive person, leader, team member, and difference maker.Join Positive U Today
Positive U is an ongoing monthly program online where bestselling author and positivity expert Jon Gordon will equip you with tools and resources to help you overcome challenges and thrive at work, at school, at home and in life. You'll have online, on-demand access to posted content and resources any time you want.
Positive U will include access to:
A Monthly Master Teaching (Video Lesson) from Jon Gordon
Each month Jon Gordon will focus on a different topic from personal development to leadership and team building. Each Master Teaching will build upon topics that will help you grow in all areas of your work and life.
A “Positive Moment” audio/video tip each week.
These short doses of audio inspiration from Jon or Positive U Faculty will give you a boost throughout your week.
Be a part of the Positive U Community
You’ll have access to the Positive U private Facebook group (our student center) where you can interact, share and be part of a positive community with other likeminded people. We’re better together!
Each month we will host a Q&A session and/or feature an interactive interview with an influential guest (other top authors, speakers or influencers who will share their strategies). These expert interviews will give you additional perspectives and tangible actions to take.
Action Step / Homework Download to Accompany Each Master Teaching Video
Turn ideas into actions and results!
Ongoing access to additional content and teachings we add exclusively for Positive U members such as archive access to select videos from The Power of Positive Summit.
You can access all of this powerful content for FREE by simply signing up to become a member.Join Positive U Today
Extra Bonus When You Join
Join now and get access to an additional bonus resource:
Power of Positive eBook / PDF
Get immediate access to a downloadable Power of Positive eBook / PDF packed with powerful, positive tips from Jon Gordon and other prominent positive speakers.
Please keep in mind that if this program was just for one person it would cost tens of thousands of dollars in coaching and consulting fees but by joining Positive U you receive all the value, expertise and benefits for FREE. Once you join you will have the option to DONATE / contribute to our mission of spreading Positivity around the world, however a donation is not required to join.
Join Positive UFor Free
Starting in early January 2017 you will have the ability to join at no cost or to join and support the mission by contributing (i.e donating), in any amount that you’d like. Sign up now to get on the invite list for details.
SIGN UP NOW HERE
A: Positive U is for anyone who would like to benefit from what the power of positivity can make possible in their lives. It's for those who want to make a greater impact and have access to ongoing tools, resources and lessons to help them grow and achieve more. In this monthly program, Jon will take members through a variety of personal and professional development topics including:
- Positive Leadership
- Creating a Culture of Greatness in Your Work, Family and Team
- Team Building
- How to Live with Less Stress
- Using Optimism as a Competitive Advantage
- Ways to Develop a Positive Perspective
- How to Overcome Failure and Negativity
- How to Define Your Vision
- Ways to Find Purpose and Happiness in Your Life and Work
- How to Deal with Energy Vampires
- Mental Toughness
- Overcoming Obstacles and Setbacks
- How to Bring Out the Best in Others
- Bringing Out the Best in Yourself
- And much more!
A: Because this is an online program, you will have login access to a membership center that allows you to access posted content whenever you want, on-demand at your own schedule. We will host monthly trainings that you can join or access the replay of later. LIVE events will be scheduled with plenty of notice.Q: What do donations facilitate?
A: Our mission is to spread Positivity around the world. Any donation you make, wether it be a one time gift of monthly recurring gift, will be used to help fund our efforts and offset the costs of providing programs like this so that we can offer them for free to those who are in need.Q: Are donations tax deductible?
A: Not at the time. We are a for-profit company however you can rest assured that any funds donated to Positive U will be used to further a positive impact on others.Q: Am I allowed to share content with my team?
A: If you are looking to watch a Master Teaching video as a group who is watching together in the same location (such as a staff training), that is fine. We do not allow sharing of account login or access between individuals.Q: Can I download audio and videos of Master Teachings rather than letting them stream to my computer?
A: Yes. You will always find links to download audio and video so that you can listen to and view the content in the way that you prefer at your leisure.Q: Are there any rules I should know about Positive University?
A: Positive University is a vibrant community of likeminded individuals looking to grow, learn and leverage the power of positivity. In order to keep that conversation constructive, and reflective of the values that our members share, we’ve created some simple guidelines.
- You may disagree with other members. We welcome debate. However, we ask that if you disagree with someone, please do so in a way that is respectful.
- We reserve the right to delete your comments and revoke your membership if you post something in the community group or on the comments section of Master Teachings that is: (a) snarky; (b) off-topic; (c) libelous, defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, profane, pornographic, offensive, false, misleading, or which otherwise violates or encourages others to violate Jon’s sense of decorum and civility or any law, including intellectual property laws; or (d) “spam,” i.e., an attempt to advertise, solicit, or otherwise promote goods and services. You may, however, post a link to your site or your most recent blog post.
- You retain ownership of your comments. We do not own them and we expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from them. By commenting on this site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights in what you post here and that you will relieve Positive University from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
- You grant Positive University a license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and royalty-free. You grant the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, a video, or presentation.
In short, the goal of Positive University is to host interesting conversations with caring, honest, and respectful people. We believe these simple rules will facilitate this.Q: What will I receive every month as a member?
A: When you join Positive University, you will have access to the content released during the month that you joined, regardless of when in the month you become a member.
As our gift to you, you will also be able to access the entire past content archive as a way to jumpstart your growth.Q: How much content will I have access to when I join Positive University?
A: All content that has been posted previously at the time of your joining.Q: What if I have additional questions?
A: We are here to serve you. If you have further questions that have not been addressed here, please contact us at email@example.com